|Size (Millimeter)||300 X 250 X 100 mm 355 X 405 X 100 mm|
ATICO Medical Pvt. Ltd. are manufacturer, supplier and Exporter of Refrigerated Circulating Liquid Bath
ATICO Medical Pvt. Ltd. Exporter, hospital Instruments Manufacturer and supplier medical insturument & equipments our main market is Latin America, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, EL Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, Africa, East Africa, West Africa, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burina, Cameroon, Chad, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, DR Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, Burma, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Iraq, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Tunisia, Somalia, UAE, Jordan, Mauritania, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Djibouti, Comoros, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, France, USA, UK, London and Cameroon.More then 55 Countries
Refrigerated Circulating Liquid Bath most ideal for external temperature control applications to external systems such as Rotary Vacuum Evaporators, Refractometers, Polarimeters, Fermenters, Electrophoresis Chamber, Chromatography Columns, Condensers, Rheometers, and general laboratory cooling applications.
- A compact refrigerated/heating circulator.
- Eliminates the hassles of using a separate heating Bath & a separate Chiller.
- Builts in circulator pump for efficient circulating processes.
- It offers highest level of performance, flexibility and control for the most demanding applications.
- Low noise level.
- Wide operating ranges and applications.
- Inner bath chamber & lid made of stainless steel (SS-304 grade).
- Outer body made of CRC sheet duly powder coated.
- Space between inner and outer chamber filled with high grade PUF insulation for minimal thermal losses.
- High Condensation efficiency.
- Adjustable working temperature ranges available.
- Environment friendly CFC FREE refrigerants and hermetically sealed compressor used.
- Reduces tap water consumption thus reducing highcost of water and waste water.
- Waste water does not contain hazardous substances thus eliminating danger to personnel and environment caused by solvents.
- Various temperature ranges available to choose from depending upon varied requirements and applications.
- Microprocessor based autotune PID TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER.
- Tighter cooling control for reduced energy consumptions.
- Temperature Control accuracy of ±0.5°C at -10°C.
- Internal circulation enables precise temperature stability/uniformity in the bath better than +0.5°C.
- Temperature Display Resolution 0.1°C.
- Powerful stirring circulation pump with 15 Lpm capacity at zero head for water.
- Do not use water below 5°C (use ethanol below 5°C).
- Do not use water above 90°C (use silicone oils etc above 90°C).
- To work on 220/230 volts, 50/60 Hz AC Supply.